Updated: Jun 28, 2019
In the world where the information is valued and knowledge is the most precious product, investing in education is the imperative of society.
So, on May 8, 2019, the first lecture was held as part of a Business Security Management study at the Libertas International University in Zagreb, to future security managers. :-)
Sanja Paić, President of the Institute, as a guest lecturer, held a lecture on "Suffering of young people in traffic and risk behaviors", within the course Road and Terminal Safety. The topics included the familiar problems faced by everyone in the traffic system and the innovative solutions offered by the Institute.
What attracted particular attention was the inclusion of love, empathy, tolerance and patience in the traffic system and the enhancement of safety.
Therefore, some of the commens of the students after the lecture were not surprising:
· Willingness to change the slow system
· A different topic than before
· Linking traffic safety to emotions
· The first time something made me cry - a video about the acceptable number of people killed
· We see the changes only when they disappear
· factor man 85%
· The theme "we’ve forgotten to be people"
· The desire to promote safety
· The lecturer was enthusiastic, good-willed, brilliant
· The lecturer was nice, humorous, and radiated with positive energy ...
We are looking forward to new lecture!
Author: Dražen Kaužljar
Photo: Dražen Kaužljar